Lenovo picks at our nostalgia with a RAZR ad for June 9th Moto event

I am confused as I write this. Before reading ahead, you need to see the same video that left me with a baffled look on my face. I feel as if I just got back from my own high school days once filled with acne, confused teenagers, long hair, and Motorola RAZRs. The video is titled "Moto 06.09.16", likely the date for a new phone to launch or to hold an unveiling event. Lenovo quietly released this ad, on Motorola Mobility's YouTube channel, set in a high school with a bunch of adolescents living through their high school phases. The ad starts with a girl sending a text message to...



Source: http://www.gsmarena.com/lenovo_picks_at_our_nostalgia_with_a_razr_ad_for_june_9th_moto_event-news-18319.php

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...