Spotify down for users all over the world [Update]

UPDATE: This post was started while the service was completely down, as of 16:42 EST, it appears that Spotify is back, and we were able to log in again. The world's most popular music streaming service is currently experiencing a worldwide blackout. I first noticed this within the past half-hour. I was unable to connect my Honor 8 to the Spotify service, even though it was online. I figured it was some power-saving setting, but playing with it didn't do the trick. Then my desktop app stopped working, I was unable to stream new music, like someone just turned the lights off. I tried...



Source: http://www.gsmarena.com/spotify_down_for_users_all_over_the_world_update-news-21088.php

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...