Apple to merge Find my iPhone and Find My Friends into a single app

Apple's iOS 13 is going to bring several overhauls over previous versions with system-wide dark mode, undo gestures and special iPad features like multiple windowed apps. Today news broke out that Apple is also working on merging its Find my iPhone and Find my Friends apps in a single one under the "Green Torch" code name. Thanks to the new universal app framework - Marzipan the new tracking app will come in both iOS and macOS versions. Apple is also planning to add offline tracking via a "Find Network" feature handy when a lost device is not connected to either Wi-Fi or a cellular...



Source: https://www.gsmarena.com/find_my_iphone_and_find_my_friends_will_merge_into_a_single_app_apple_planning_to_add_offline_tracki-news-36659.php

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...